Freezer Meals 1: $1.50 Dinners - Starter [eBook & Video Guides]
36 Dinners - 293 Extras - 1 Grocery List - 1 Weekend
What's new in $1.50 Dinners - Starter
Welcome to the new and improved Freezer Meals Issue 1 - $1.50 Dinners STARTER. This little gem is now packed with amazing savings. But that’s not all. The budget 36 dinners are not the only magic on the menu.
You’ll also get weekday breakfasts, lunches, snacks and even delicious desserts sorted. There’s a total of 439 serves included and each serve is only $0.47c. Yes, you and your family can eat well for an entire five weeks (36 days). You’ll even graduate at Penina.TV. $1.50 Dinners has transformed into a mobile-friendly multimedia online course. Enjoy a final fabulous happy ‘graduation day and meal’ on Day 36.
Oh, did I mention you can do all your grocery shopping now for the piddly price of just $205? WOW!
- Dinners now cost just $0.84c a serve.
- Free extras: Get 291 breakfasts, lunches, snacks, (extra dinners) and desserts.
- Extras are included in the $1.50 Dinners price.Yep, they're essentially free!
- A total of 439 serves and drumroll...for the cut price of just $0.47c a serve. WOW!
- An extra week's worth of dinners made from leftovers.
- Save more time, money and energy NOT doing a big shop for five weeks to come.
NEW MOBILE FORMAT [PENINA.TV]
- Step-by-step, online, mobile-friendly cooking school.
- Access your book (PDF) online anytime via any mobile device or tablet.
- Get the latest updates and access your book, files and guides indefinitely.
- Watch my videos and cook along with with me.
- Get cooking in a fun, interactive, community and user-friendly environment.
- Share cooking tips with others (via comments) right within each recipe's page.
- Ask questions and get answers from experienced $1.50 Dinners home cooks.
- Access extra resources freebies, notes, images and more.
- Page numbers and layout at Penina.TV to match the book.
- Access PENINA.TV on any mobile device or tablet.
- Use the arrows to click through to the next stage in the cook process.
- As you complete a step, each one is greyed out and 'ticked off' as done.
- Get your grocery list and cooking steps 'on-the-go' while out shopping
- Pop your phone or iPad on the bench while cooking.
- Get easy access to new Boot Camps for Better Living right in your dashboard.
- Never miss out on my creative ways to improve and change your lifestyle for the better.
INSIDE THE BOOK
ON THE MENU
- The 'Extras Menu' includes 291 breakfasts, lunches, snacks and desserts.
- 'Lite Extras' are also listed for what the family is having.
- The bonus 'Graduation Day Menu' is also made from leftovers.
- Tighter delivery of setup methods so you can get setup at speed.
- Fast start to get setup quicker.
- Container and labels lists - to get labels done before cooking.
- Improved grocery lists. Sort food in your trolley before returning home.
- 'Leave out' [LO] tags to help you sort what to do 'When you get back from the shops list'
- Substitute lists: Easily find a substitute for say 'chicken' or 'beef.'
- Meals (menus) listed on the grocery lists too, which is super handy while grocery shopping.
- Tighter delivery of batch cooking methods.
- Video guides to cook at turbo speed.
- Standardised measures to make life easier.
- Greater clarification on sauces including videos.
PACK [Recipe Pages]
- Video 'A Look Inside My Kitchen' to show you how I set up my kitchen
- Other useful tips, hints and hacks along the way E.g My 'No Peel Potatoes' hack
- Lite meals are now listed under each family recipe for your convenience.
- Full lite meal recipe instructions now included.
- Calorie count (coming soon)
- Notes for breakfasts, lunches, snacks and desserts.
- Instructions for bulk cooking snacks and lunches on a Sunday afternoon.
- Freezer-friendly snacks and lunches for the kids.
- Leftover lunch tips made from leftovers.
- This version uses up every ingredient purchased.
- Enjoy 'Good Karma Cooking.'
- Become a 'No Food Waste' human.
- Use up any ingredients leftovers from previous months. The system will always factor these in.
- This new format requires less printing. Print only the 'visual fridge calendar.'
- Access everything else via the super-mobile friendly online cooking school.
Grab Your Shopping List & Easily Control Your Grocery Budget Each Month
- Basic, easy-to-find, budget, everyday ingredients
- Meals (and now extras) cost no more than $1.50 per dinner serve
- Shopping is ‘doable’ online and offline
- Finish shopping for a month in under 20 minutes
- Ingredients from Aldi to maximise savings
- Simple one-page grocery list for the month
- Easy visual kitchen setup process before shopping
- Get your entire month’s meals done at speed
Prepare meals fast using bulk cooking actions, look-and-cook instructions or videos
- Basic recipes with inexpensive and few ingredients
- Prepare a month's worth of dinners in one day for the month
- Easily tweak meals for the kids
- Easy-to-follow ‘look-and-cook’ or video steps
- Fast, simple and easy-to-prepare meals
- Drastically reduce time in the kitchen
- Speed up the cooking process
- Use up all ingredients and leftovers
- Includes tips and hacks for the kitchen
Super kid-friendly everyday family meals and LITE versions of each to achieve your weight loss goals
- Super family-friendly meals for fussy kids
- Weight loss versions of each meal [Lite]
- Lite meals are generally Paleo and Low-Carb
- Everyday dinners mums (not celebrities) cook
- Made by a mum who 'gets you.'
- Healthy meals but with a few fun meals thrown in
- Easily adapt recipes for different situations
- Complete meals with no side dishes left out
- Home-cooked versions of takeaway meals for Fri nights
- Meals taste and look ‘budget-gourmet’
- Satisfying meals leave the family full, satisfied and happy
Put your feet up, get out of the kitchen and go on holiday every year with the $5200 (min) savings Each Year
- Get out of the kitchen most nights of the week
- Lose the grind of washing up pots and pans each night
- Gain more time with the kids and family in the evenings
- Free up time to enjoy life and hobbies
- Gain a sense of calm knowing dinner is sorted
- Never ask that question – What’s for Dinner?
- Produce $5200 in savings each year
- Go on holiday or start a savings account
Author & Mummy Blogger in the Savings Room
Hi there! I'm a typical mother-of-two living in Melbourne Victoria. I have a passion for writing and helping consumers save time, money, sanity and the world. Oh, not to mention helping myself in that process! I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone who buys my book and goes through my online Boot Camps for Better Living courses. The popularity of the first edition was totally unexpected. I knew it was really helping our family - but I didn't realise just how many people needed this kind of help too.
Everything changed for me in 2004, when my hubby and I packed our lives into a van and drove across the Nullarbor to live in the Australian outback. After many years of regional living, I published my first book. The result was an eco-smart cookbook called Table Tucker - delivering 52 weeks of seasonal menu plans and shopping lists for the entire year. Unfortunately the book has now completely sold out but I am working on bringing Table Tucker to Penina.TV sometime soon.
Also be sure to check out my blog the Savings Room. I've been writing savings tips for five years now and there are so many ways to save at my blog!
Well have fun here at Penina.TV. Don't forget to save the site to your phone's home screen. This really makes shopping and cooking so much easier. There are instructions within the course on how to do this.
All the best & happy cooking!
StartOLD VERSION: DOWNLOAD THE BOOK PDF FILE Old Version - 24 July 2017
StartOLD VERSION: ACCESS AN EMBEDDED MOBILE-FRIENDLY old VERSION OF THE BOOK
StartOLD VERSION - Family Starter + LITE Cookbooks Only (No Videos or Course) - Just the eBOOK
StartLATEST UPDATE (IMPORTANT): Family Starter - Update + Instruction Manual - 29 JUNE 2018 - Visual Cookbook (Compressed File)
StartLATEST UPDATE (IMPORTANT): Lite Starter - Update + Instruction Manual - 29 JUNE 2018 - Visual Cookbook (Compressed File)
Frequently Asked Questions
This book is life-changing. Thousands of happy home cooks are enjoying the financial freedom and relaxation.